This press is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word, RTF, or OpenDocument file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
- The author is fully responsible for the content of the work (book), including the authenticity and correct use of copyrighted material. Authors need to ensure the materials used in the book to be published, such as illustrations (figures, diagrams), tables, and others are free from copyright claims.
- Authors can choose the layout and cover of the manuscript independently as long as it does not violate ethics and copyright laws. Authors who want to get help in layout and making book manuscript covers can contact the publisher via email when sending manuscripts.
The names and email addresses entered in this press site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.